ADB-Japan Scholarship 2020 at Auckland New Zealand University. The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was established in April 1988 with funding from the Government of Japan.
The purpose of the fully funded international scholarship is to provide an opportunity for qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields attending educational institutions in Asia. To do. – Ancient region.
Upon completion of their programs of study, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
ADB-JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP 2020:
- New Zealand
- The University of Auckland
- Master’s Degree
COURSES OF STUDY:
University of Auckland programes covered by this scholarship Offer are limited to the following:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programmer in Engineering.
ADB-JAPAN SCHOLARSHIPS BENEFITS:
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living expanses in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be thesis preparation.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENT FOR ADB-JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP:
1)An ADB borrowing member must be a national. See ADB – Japan Scholarship Program for a list of current developing member countries.
2)Have gained admission to an approved masters in an approved educational institution.
3)A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
4)At least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after university degree) at the time of application.
5)Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue study.
6)Must be below 35 years of age at the time of application. In exceptional cases, the age limit is 45 years for programs that are suitable for senior executives and managers.
7)Be in good health
8)After completing the program, agree to return to your home country.
1) Executive director, alternate director, management and ADB employees, advisors and relatives of the aforesaid.
2)Employees of JSP designated institutions cannot apply to their institution.
3)Applicants living or working in a country different from their home country.
4)Applicants who are already enrolled in undergraduate degree programs or who have already completed undergraduate degree programs.
5)Graduate studies, distance learning programs, short term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parent’s or spouses’ annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS APPLICATION THE ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK – JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (ADB – JSP)?
All the above documents must be submitted in full by post and received by the University of Auckland no later than 19 July 2020:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
SELECTION AND PROCESSING DATE:
2020 ADMISSION:Applications for studies starting in 2020 have now closed.
1)Applications for studies starting in 2021 will close by 19 July 2020.
2)Selection for the scholarship will be between 22 July – 27 September 2020.
3)Successful applicants will be notified by November 2020.
4)If we require further information and documentation from you, we will be in touch via email. Otherwise, results will be reported to all applicants by November 2020.
APPLY AND MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE